Here's a recipe for grilled salmon with maple syrup, an easy way to cook a fillet of salmon. A sweet and slightly spicy sauce that can be added several times throughout the cooking process. The whole process is easy to learn. If you are interested, let's learn together.
1. 1/4 cup 100% pure maple syrup.
2. 2 TBSP soy sauce.
3. 2 TBSP coriander (chopped).
4. 1 TBSP ginger (chopped).
5. A little white pepper.
6. A small amount of cayenne.
7. A fresh fillet of salmon.
1. Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
2. Preheat the oven to 205°C, place a fillet of salmon on a baking tray, and dress as you like with the glaze.
3. Place in the oven and cook until done. While cooking, spread the sauce over the salmon 1 or 2 times (every 3 or 4 minutes).
4. Enjoy with your favorite grains and lots of vegetables!
Honey is an alternative to maple syrup. If you don't like cilantro or just want something different, fresh basil leaves are also a great choice.
SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD. has mastered the advanced technology of standardized mariculture and vegetable planting. Offering a wide range of products, you can choose sushi by means of salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried or flavoured. There are more than 400 products to choose from. The annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons. The products produced by the direct supplier of frozen goods are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD. is the representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export authorized by the Standardization Administration of China and the representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of China. In 2007, SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD. became the first enterprise in Rizhao and was awarded the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" by Eight Ministries and Commissions of the Central Committee (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons. Our products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any need, please feel free to contact us.