Steaming is a great way to cook salmon. The creamy dill sauce complements the steamed salmon, and the vegetables cook easily alongside the salmon in the steamer. A good meal is usually not that easy.
1, 2 pieces of wild salmon fillets;
2. 1 ½ cups mixed vegetables (such as broccoli, baby carrots, cauliflower, or asparagus);
4. ¼ cup cream cheese;
5. 1 tablespoon honey;
6. 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice;
7. 1 teaspoon fresh dill (chopped);
8. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Place salmon fillets in a steaming basket or tray. Steam for 3 minutes, then add the vegetables to the basket along with the salmon.
2. Steam for another 4-5 minutes. (For smaller steaming baskets, steam salmon for 8 minutes and vegetables for 4 minutes separately) Set aside.
3. Place the cream cheese and honey in a glass bowl and microwave until softened, about 30 seconds.
4. Add lemon juice and stir. If the mixture is lumpy, microwave for another 15 seconds, then stir until the sauce is creamy.
5. Add dill, salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over salmon and steamed vegetables.
Add a little bit to the sauce by adding paprika or chili powder. For a Middle Eastern flavor, just add 1 teaspoon of curry powder to the sauce.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized marine aquaculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the display of products can choose from sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. Meijia Group has an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export authorized by the National Standardization Administration, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City, and was awarded the title of "National Leading Enterprise in Agricultural Industrialization" by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any needs, please contact us.