This is a wonderful salad, very original, most likely served as part of your special holiday dinner, or added to sliced chicken breast for a complete meal on its own.
1. 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar;
2. 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil;
3. ¼ cup mint (chopped, lightly packed);
4. ¼ cup maple syrup;
5. A little salt.
1, 1/3 cup quinoa;
2. 1 glass of water;
3. 1 cup of goat milk;
4. 1 cup dried cranberries;
5. 1 cup pecans;
6. 10 cups of fresh spinach.
1. Combine quinoa and water in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover. Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Combine the salad dressing ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly with a fork or whisk. Once the mixture starts to boil, remove from heat immediately, do not boil as it will splatter.
4. Combine the salad base in a large salad bowl, including the quinoa. Drizzle with desired amount of hot dressing and toss until spinach is evenly coated.
If you want to save a little, use walnuts instead of pecans. Don't like mint? Then use basil instead. Try this salad and replace the cranberries with 1 large diced apple for a fresh twist.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized mariculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the presentation of the products can be selected sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. The annual processing capacity of Meijia Group is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export granted by the National Standardization Management Committee, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City, and won the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" awarded by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, and Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If necessary, welcome to consult.