The salmon in this recipe is steamed for optimal health, and it goes really well with the soy-maple sauce. We add a variety of nutrient-dense vegetables to our salads and they complement each other so well, which is perfect for summer or winter!
(1) For excipients:
1. 1/4 cup, 100% pure maple syrup;
2, 1/4 cup, rice wine, vinegar;
3. 1/4 cup, extra virgin olive oil;
4. 2 tablespoons lemon juice;
5. 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
(2) For salads:
1. About 350 grams of wild salmon;
2. 6 cups spinach;
3. 2 large carrots (shredded);
4. 1 small red onion (very thinly sliced);
5. 1 cup red pepper (sliced);
6. 2 vine-ripened tomatoes (sliced or diced);
7. 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
1. Whisk together the seasonings in a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper and place on a piece of parchment paper.
3. Then steam in a steaming basket until fully cooked, about 7-10 minutes. Be careful not to over steam. Allow salmon to cool for a few minutes after cooking, then peel.
4. Place spinach, carrots, onion, peppers and tomatoes in a mixing bowl and mix with desired amount of seasoning.
5. Put in a bowl, top with steamed salmon and sesame seeds, and enjoy.
Make more dressing and keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Add a serving of chickpeas or navy beans to make this salad even more delicious. Try substituting shrimp, scallops, or halibut for salmon for a different flavor.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized marine aquaculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the display of products can choose from sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. Meijia Group has an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export authorized by the National Standardization Administration, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City, and was awarded the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" by the eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance), etc.). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If necessary, welcome to consult.