This recipe is for cauliflower, very similar to salad sandwich. It is a very light appetizer, delicious and exquisite. Mixed in advance, it is shaped and baked just before serving.
1, one cauliflower;
2, two eggs;
3, 1/4 Cup of carrots (diced);
4, one teaspoon of turmeric, salt and parsley;
5, 1/8 teaspoon of Cayenne;
6, 1/4 cup of parsley (chopped);
7, 1/4 Cup pf EV olive oil;
8, 1/4-1/2 cup of cicer powder.
1. First, remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut out the stems. Next, it is roughly divided into individual florets.
2. Now pulse in the food processor until cauliflower looks like rice. If you don't have a food processor, please grind it carefully on the cheese grater.
3. Put water in a large pot about 1 inch high and boil it. Add the processed cauliflower into the pot, cover it, and boil/steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Filter cauliflower with a fine mesh sieve. Now put a big clean tea towel on the counter, and put the filtered cauliflower in a pile in the middle of the towel.
5. Let the cauliflower cool down a little, then carefully fold the four corners of the towel and pour all the water in the cauliflower into a bowl. You can keep water for boiling/boiling soup or watering plants.
6. Once you squeeze out as much water as possible, transfer the cauliflower to a mixing bowl. Add eggs, carrots, turmeric, salt, parsley, chili and olive oil. Stir evenly.
7. Mix the mixture with cicer powder. Use enough flour to make the mixture stick together.
8. Press the mixture into balls or patties (any shape you like) by hand, and then put it on a baking tray with a little oil. Bake at 400°F and rotate every 10 minutes until the salad sandwich turns beautiful brown.
9. Eat hot or warm.
In addition, extra finely diced vegetables, such as red chili, can be added to enhance the visual appeal.
SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD. is the national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export granted by China Standardization Administration and authorized by China Ministry of Agriculture. In 2007, it became the first enterprise in Rizhao City to won the title of "the Leading Enterprise of National Agricultural Industrialization" awarded by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance,etc.). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons of products, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If necessary, please consult us.