A new way to enjoy salmon, this sweet and spicy sauce adds a nice taste.
1. 2 fillets of wild salmon;
2. 3 tablespoons granulated mustard;
3. 2 tablespoons unpasteurized honey;
4. ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce;
5. 1 tablespoon of diced small shallots;
6. 1 tablespoon of minced garlic;
7. 2 tablespoons of cilantro finely chopped;
8. 2 teaspoons turmeric.
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Coat the skin side of the salmon with some oil and place on a baking sheet, skin side down.
4. Coat each salmon slice with sweet and spicy mustard and place in the oven. Bake until cooked through.
5. Once the salmon is almost cooked, you can place it under the broiler for a minute or two to finish cooking. Now you're ready to enjoy!
If you want a smoother texture, a regular mustard sauce will work well in place of the grainy mustard.
As one of professional wholesale frozen seafood suppliers, our company is a well-established company in the frozen aquatic food, vegetable, seasoned food and vegetable growing business. We have mastered the advanced technology of standardized seawater farming and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the products are displayed with a choice of sushi, salted, boiled, roasted, smoked, dried, and seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from.
With an annual processing capacity of over 20,000 tons, the products produced by our direct supplier of frozen products are exported to Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.