Smoked salmon and cream cheese is a classic combination, but in this version, we've really stepped up the flavors. Spread it on a bagel in the morning and get ready to wake up your taste buds happy!
1. 1 bucket of organic cream cheese;
2. 1 lemon and half of the juice;
3. ½ small chopped onion;
4. 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger finely chopped;
5. 2 tablespoons of fresh dill finely chopped;
6. 1½ teaspoons of prickly bergamot;
7. About 175 grams of smoked salmon slices.
1. Whip cream cheese with lemon juice and blend with a stand mixer or hand blender until soft and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the scallions, ginger, dill and tangerine and blend for a few more minutes.
3. Now add the chopped salmon along with salt, pepper and cilantro and blend until the salmon is fully incorporated.
4. Use as a delicious sandwich filling or spread on toasted bagels or your favorite crackers. Enjoy!
As one of professional wholesale frozen seafood suppliers, Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized seawater farming and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the products are presented in a choice of sushi, salted, boiled, roasted, smoked, dried, and seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. With an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, the products produced by Meijia Group's direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national aquatic product and vegetable export representative enterprise authorized by the National Standardization Management Committee, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first company in Rizhao City to be awarded the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" awarded by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, and Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons. The products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.