This is a simple and helpful recipe. Grilled tortillas are the perfect way to wrap marinated vegetables, grilled salmon, and chipotle mayonnaise. Cook something different at your next barbecue!
1. 1 cup green or red shredded cabbage;
2. 1 cup shredded carrots;
3. 1 cup of bean sprouts;
4. 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional);
5. ¼ cup rice wine vinegar;
6. 1 tablespoon sugar;
7. ½ teaspoon ground cilantro - optional;
8. ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro-optional;
9. ¼ cup mayonnaise;
10. 1 tablespoon lime juice;
11. ½ tablespoon of canned chopped jalapeños;
12. Salt and pepper to taste;
13. 2 fillets of salmon about 400g;
14. Salt and pepper;
15. 2 or 3 flour tortillas (cut in half).
1. First mix all the ingredients for the marinated vegetables and let them rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Now combine the ingredients for the mayonnaise in a small bowl and mix well.
3. Preheat the grill over medium-high heat.
4. Brush both sides of the salmon fillets with oil and grill until cooked through about 4 minutes per side. The skin can be peeled off easily after cooking.
5. Now place the tortillas on the grill and grill for about 20 seconds on each side until warm and gently toasted.
6. It's time to fill them up a bit. Spread out the tortilla so that the cut side is facing you. This will be the bottom of the fried tortilla. Cut the salmon fillet into small pieces and place some on each shell. Put some vegetables on top and drizzle with mayonnaise.
7. Now it's time to roll. Fold the left or right side over the filling, then gently roll and continue in the same direction to make a cone.
Halibut or cod or even shrimp can fill salmon nicely. Additional vegetables are great for physical and mental health. Peppers, onions, jicama and zucchini all go well with marinades.
As one of professional frozen meal manufacturers, our company is a well-established company in the frozen aquatic food, vegetable, seasoned food and vegetable growing business. We have mastered the advanced technology of standardized seawater farming and vegetable cultivation.
We offer a wide range of products, with a total of more than 400 products to choose from. There are many types of products, including salted, boiled, roasted, smoked, dried, and seasoned. Our annual processing capacity reaches more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.