This is a very refreshing salad with a delicious, super easy dressing that can be used in many other salads as well.
1. 1 ripe pear (peeled and pitted);
2. 1 tablespoon sesame seeds;
3. 1 teaspoon ginger (chopped);
4. 2 tablespoons rice wine, vinegar;
5. 2 tablespoons coconut milk;
6. 1 large beet (top and bottom removed);
7. 2 large carrots;
8. Sliced green onion for decoration;
1. Add the pears, sesame seeds, and ginger to a food processor and puree.
2. Now add the vinegar and coconut milk, puree again, and set aside.
3. Grate carrots and beets with large holes on a cheese grater and mix in a mixing bowl.
4. This is a great low-calorie meal that you can use guilt-free, so add plenty and stir to combine. Now portion the salad and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
Separate the carrots and beets and toss them separately from the dressing so the beets don't succumb to the carrots. This will give you a better presentation for a dinner party or just want to impress your partner.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized marine aquaculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the display of products can choose from sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. Meijia Group has an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union, and other countries.
SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD. is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetable export authorized by the National Standardization Administration, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City and was awarded the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union, and other countries. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.