The cornmeal provided an excellent crunch, and the texture was the perfect contrast to the soft buttery texture of the pollock fillets. This is an easy dish that will make you look like a seasoned home cook!
Ⅰ. Raw materials of pollock fillets with cornmeal crispy
1. 1/3 cup cornmeal;
2. 1 tablespoon flour;
3. 1 egg white;
4. 3 tablespoons of water;
5. ¼ teaspoon salt;
6 ¼ teaspoon coriander;
7. 2 - 180g pollock fillets;
8. 1 tablespoon canola oil;
9. 3 cups Sui Cai (roughly chopped);
10. 1 cup yellow pepper (sliced);
11. 1 can of diced tomatoes;
12. ½ tsp curry powder;
13. ¼ teaspoon salt.
Ⅱ. The practice steps of pollock fillets with cornmeal crispy
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until combined, then press and compact with your hands.
3. Season both sides of the pollock with salt and fresh black pepper, then place on a lightly greased pan.
4. Now cover each pollock fillet with a thin layer of crust and push gently into the fish until it locks into place.
5. Put it in the oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes, until the fish is cooked. If the crust is not brown enough, turn the oven to the grill and place the fish on the top rack until the crust is light brown.
6. Now preheat a large frying pan over medium heat, add oil, mizuna and chili and fry until the vegetables start to brown.
7. Add the tomatoes, curry powder and salt and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Start by placing the pollock fillets on a plate and enjoy.
Adding a little fiber to this recipe would be a good idea if you're feeling particularly hungry. Grains like brown rice, quinoa, or barley work well. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk to make this dish a little creamier.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized marine aquaculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the display of products can choose from sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. Meijia Group has an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD. is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export authorized by the National Standardization Administration, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City, and was awarded the title of "National Leading Enterprise in Agricultural Industrialization" by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any need, please feel free to contact us.