1. Okra contains very rich elements and various nutrients needed by the human body. It has a very good effect on the human body, can protect our liver and intestines, and strengthen our immunity.
2. The fresh okra contains vitamin a and carotenoids, which have a very good effect on protecting our eyesight.
3. The content of calcium in okra is also a lot. For children who are developing, okra is a good nutrient.
1. Promote digestion and increase appetite
The substances contained in okra can promote our gastrointestinal peristalsis, increase the secretion of gastric juice, and help our digestion. For those with poor appetite, the effect is very good.
The fibrous substances contained in okra have a great influence on our health and have detoxification and laxative effects. It can also prevent the occurrence of cancer.
3. Prevent cardiovascular disease
The minerals contained in okra can lower our cholesterol and reduce the incidence of coronary heart disease, heart disease and other diseases.
1. People with allergies should not eat okra.
2. Patients with deficiency of the spleen and stomach should not eat okra. Because okra is a cold vegetable, patients with dampness of the spleen and stomach often take okra, which will cause great irritation to their intestines and stomach. This will produce side effects such as indigestion and decreased digestive function, which is very harmful to health.
Our company is a frozen food supplier, providing aquatic food, vegetables, seasoning food and vegetable planting business. We are an enterprise with a long history, mastering the advanced technology of standardized marine aquaculture and vegetable planting.
We provide a wide range of products. The product display can choose sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, and seasoned. There are more than 400 kinds of products to choose from. Our annual processing capacity reaches more than 20,000 tons. The products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult.