Beautiful and vibrant, this turmeric and cilantro spiced carrot salad is wholesome, easy to make, and a perfect accompaniment to chicken, beef, or even seafood.
1. 1½ cups cooked long-grain brown rice;
2. 1½ cups carrots (shredded);
3. ½ tablespoon of butter;
4. 1 cup onion (small diced);
5. ½ cup celery (thinly sliced);
6. 1 tablespoon ginger;
7. ½ teaspoon turmeric;
8. ½ teaspoon parsley;
9. ½ teaspoon salt;
10. ½ teaspoon pepper;
11. ¼ cup yogurt;
12. 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
1. You will need about ½ cup of uncooked rice to cook 1½ cups. Cook the rice and spread it out on a plate to cool. Then mix with carrots in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Preheat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the butter, and when it has melted a bit, add the onion and celery. Saute, stirring occasionally, until the onions are lightly browned throughout.
3. Now add ginger, turmeric, coriander, salt and pepper and fry for about 1 minute, stirring often.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a mixing bowl along with the rice and carrots.
5. Add yogurt and vinegar, stir well.
6. Your delicious salad is ready to eat. Serve hot or cold.
Add ¼ cup chopped cilantro for a refreshing taste. You can substitute barley or quinoa for the rice in this salad, which is another option.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized mariculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the presentation of the products can be selected sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. The annual processing capacity of Meijia Group is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export granted by the National Standardization Management Committee, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City, and won the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" awarded by the eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, and Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If necessary, welcome to consult.