The conger eel is a fish that resembles a long snake-like appearance and has the basic characteristics of a fish, suitable for patients with night blindness, anemia and tuberculosis. It has the functions of nourishing deficiency and nourishing blood, strengthening kidneys, preventing osteoporosis, alleviating night blindness, promoting brain development and beauty, and delaying aging. Moreover, the price of eel is relatively affordable. Compared with this, the conger eel has more nutritional value than other kinds of fish.
Ingredients: the conger eel, blueberries, white sesame seeds, rice wine, garlic, spicy sauce
1. Prepare garlic and blueberries, chop garlic, mash blueberries to filter out the juice.
2. Put the minced garlic, blueberry juice and hot sauce in a bowl, stir well and use as eel sauce for later use.
3. Clean and remove the bones of the eel, wash and drain.
4. Preheat the oven to 100℃. Put the eel skin down on the grill. It is best to put a baking sheet wrapped in tin foil under the eel for easy cleaning. Brush the fish with rice wine and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Take out and turn it over, brush with a layer of rice wine, and bake for 5 minutes in the oven.
6. Preheat the oven to 200℃, put the eel skin down, brush with the eel sauce, and bake it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
7. Take out the conger eel fillet and turn it over, brush with sauce, put it in the oven and continue to bake for 10 minutes.
8. Turn over again, brush with sauce, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, roast for 5 minutes, and serve.