Do you really know the simple way to make halibut slices? Adding mashed potatoes can upgrade the flavor, which is worth a try!
1. two pieces of halibut slices;
2. One medium auburn potato
3. one egg;
4. one half of onions;
5. salt and fresh pepper to season;
6. Chili powder.
1. Preheat the medium frying pan with medium heat.
2. Scrub the potatoes well and grind them on a cheese grater. After grinding, squeeze out excess liquid from the potatoes, and then place the potatoes into a small bowl.
3. Stir an egg in an another bowl, and then add it to the potatoes and mix immediately. This will prevent the potatoes from turning brown.
4. Add chopped onions and season with salt, pepper and Chili powder. Stir again.
5. Now apply a thin and even layer of mashed potatoes on one side of the halibut slice (to ensure that the halibut is good and dry). If the potato layer is too thick, it will not be brittle well.
6. Once your pan is preheated, add about 2 teaspoons of rapeseed oil and olive oil. Heat the oil for 10 seconds, then carefully put the halibut and potatoes face down into the pan.
7. When you are frying fish, if you don't have a frying pan, you can preheat your oven to 300°F.
8. Add a thin layer of potato mixture to the other side of the halibut slice.
9. Once the side of the potato turns brown, you will be able to see the edge, or you can carefully lift it up for inspection and turn the halibut over very carefully. When the other side turns brown, transfer it to the oven.
10. Cook the halibut slices in the oven according to the thickness (about 5 minutes), and then eat them with your favorite grains and lots of vegetables.
Add different spices to the potato mixture, such as curry powder, parsley, chili powder or anything you like. One quarter of the sliced yellow onion can also be well mixed with mashed potatoes.
SHANDONG MEIJIA GROUP CO., LTD. has mastered the advanced technology of standardized mariculture and vegetable planting. We provide a wide range of service such as Sushi, salting, boiling, roasting, smoking, drying and seasoning. There are more than 400 products to choose from. We has an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.