The grill cauliflower is one of the best ways to cook and enjoy cauliflower. Roasting will give this otherwise plain vegetable an amazing nutty taste, and you will not believe that you are eating broccoli.
1. 1 fancy broccoli (about 4 cups chopped);
2. 1 cup of raw cashews;
3. ¼ cup of rapeseed oil or peanut oil;
4. Season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
1. Place the oven rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat to 425°F.
2. Divide the cauliflower into small pieces, then cut it into half or quarters according to the size. What we need is bite-sized pieces, and cut the cauliflower as flat as possible. This will lay it flat on the pan and make it more uniform in color.
3. Add the chopped fancy broccoli and cashews to the mixing bowl, then stir with the oil.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon. You can add more if you like cinnamon!
5. Now pour everything on a large cookie/baking pan. Flip as many cauliflower slices as possible onto a flat-cut surface, then pile everything together. This way the space between them is very small, which will prevent the cashews from burning.
6. Put the ingredients in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until all the ingredients are browned.
7. Take out the food from the oven. Roasted cauliflower and cashews can be eaten when they are hot, warm, or cold. The entire preparation process takes 15 minutes and cooking takes 17 minutes.
What's more, you can add some extra vegetables to increase diversity. Chopped onions, peppers, and zucchini are all good choices.
As one of the professional wholesale frozen seafood suppliers, Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized seawater farming and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the products are presented in a choice of sushi, salted, boiled, roasted, smoked, dried, and seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. With an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, the products produced by Meijia Group's direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union, and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national aquatic product and vegetable export representative enterprise authorized by the National Standardization Management Committee and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first company in Rizhao City to be awarded the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" awarded by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, and Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons. The products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union, and other countries. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.