1. 4 pieces of wild salmon fillets;
2. Salt and pepper;
3. 1 Chinese yam;
4. 1 medium zucchini;
5. 2 large fancy broccoli crowns with stems;
7. 1 tablespoon canola oil;
8. 1/2 cup onion (chopped);
9. 1/2 cup coconut milk;
10. 1/2 cup yogurt;
11. 2 tablespoons Shiro miso paste;
12. A small amount of nutmeg;
13. A small amount of white pepper.
1. Preheat the oven to 163°C. Peel the yam and discard. Cut the stems of the broccoli and set the corolla aside. Now use a peeler to cut the yam, zucchini, and broccoli stems into strips, turning the vegetables slightly after each cut. Peel the zucchini until it reaches the soft center of the seeds, then discard or save for the sauce. Vegetable strips will be used in place of traditional fettuccine.
2. Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and whisk until combined. If desired, add the zucchini center to the sauce and toss.
3. Put the vegetable "fettuccini" together with the sauce you just made into a large pot, cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
4. Season both sides of a fillet of salmon with salt and pepper, then place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Place on top rack and bake in preheated oven for 12-15min. Serve and enjoy while salmon is steaming broccoli crowns and reheating vegan fettuccine.
Cut salmon into cubes and fry in preheated pan. Add salmon directly to pasta and serve. For an easier meal, substitute your favorite jar of pre-made ketchup for the homemade sauce. Try making "fettuccine" with other vegetables, such as carrots or squash.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized marine aquaculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the display of products can choose from sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. Meijia Group has an annual processing capacity of more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export authorized by the National Standardization Administration, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City, and was awarded the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If you have any needs, please contact us.