½ head of cauliflower;
Turmeric, chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin seeds;
For the dressing:
3 tablespoons of capers (wipe dry with paper towel);
3 cloves of garlic;
1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard;
2 egg yolks;
1 tablespoon of lemon juice;
Lots of fresh pepper, sea salt and smoked paprika;
~ 1 cup EV olive oil or grape seed oil;
1 bunch of kale;
Shredded parmesan cheese;
1/3 cup roasted pumpkin seeds.
1. Cut the fancy broccoli into small pieces, and put them in a mixing bowl with spices and a drop of oil. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
2. You can prepare in advance. Because it is raw egg yolk, please make sure to use it within 5 days.
3. Preheat the frying pan at medium high temperature, add a little oil, and then add the capers. Fry until browned, but be careful not to burn.
4. Add garlic, Dijon, anchovies, egg yolks, lemon juice and fried capers to the blender. Season well with pepper, salt, and chili powder, then puree until everything is finely chopped, then slowly drizzle with oil until it reaches the perfect consistency. By the way, perfection depends on you. Some people like it to be more diluted, and some people like it to be thicker. It's up to you!
5. Now let's deal with the kale. Remove the leaves from its stems and tear them into small pieces. Add to the mixing bowl and stir in the required amount of seasoning.
6. Put the processed kale on a plate or bowl, and put roasted cauliflower, parmesan cheese and roasted pumpkin seeds on top. You can enjoy it now!