With this delicious and easy recipe, you'll part steam and part cook fresh fish in a delicious sauce you create. This easy preparation provides a gourmet touch that will impress those you care about.
1. 1 tablespoon butter;
2. 1 shallot (sliced);
3. 1 tbsp ginger (chopped, not too fine);
4. 1 cup fresh tomatoes (diced);
5. ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice;
6. 1 tablespoon tamales or gluten-free tamales (soy sauce);
7. ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes;
8. 2 fresh halibut slices or grouper fillets.
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter, then the shallots and ginger. Fry until lightly browned.
2. Add the tomatoes, orange juice, tamales, and red pepper flakes, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Now it's time to add the halibut fillets. Make sure the sauce has enough liquid and doesn't burn when you cook/steam the fish. Add a little more orange juice/water if necessary.
4. Carefully place the fish in the pot. Cover and simmer/steam the fish until it is cooked to your liking.
5. Serve immediately with your favorite grain or legume (green lentils are a great choice) and drizzle with the pot sauce.
When you add shallots and ginger, add ½ cup chopped fennel bulbs to the sauce for a nice change.
Meijia Group has mastered the advanced technology of standardized mariculture and vegetable cultivation. Offering a wide range of products, the presentation of the products can be selected sushi, salted, boiled, grilled, smoked, dried, seasoned. In total, there are more than 400 products to choose from. The annual processing capacity of Meijia Group is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Meijia Group is a national representative enterprise of aquatic products and vegetables export granted by the National Standardization Management Committee, and a representative enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China. In 2007, Meijia Group became the first enterprise in Rizhao City, and won the title of "National Agricultural Industrialization Leading Enterprise" awarded by eight central ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Agriculture, and Ministry of Finance). Our annual processing capacity is more than 20,000 tons, and the products produced by direct suppliers of frozen products are exported to Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States, the European Union and other countries. If necessary, welcome to consult.